apply now

It All Starts Here. Apply Today.

I’m new to the carpentry or millwright trade

I’m already a carpenter or millwright

I’m a veteran recently discharged from the military

Application requirements:

Proof of age

Certified birth certificate or state-issued driver’s license


Official transcript(s) of education achieved

If you are a veteran

DD-214 to verify military training and/or experience

Optional / Supplemental Documentation

-Training achievement record (TAR) to verify UBC Job Corps training and/or experience

-Evidence of successful completion of an OSHA 10 for Construction

-Any other documentation or information such as letters of recommendation, personal merit citations, achievement awards, etc.